Welcome to our new volunteers! Thank you for giving your time and skills to help Asgardia grow.
Orientation Training involves self-paced learning as you study material and sign up for services. It will be followed by training sessions where you interact with others to discuss any questions.
The steps to your orientation are:
- Study the Orientation Packet (below). You may download the PDFs for your offline records.
- Register for the appropriate services (Discord chat, Facebook, etc).
- Email our Volunteers address to …
- Ask for an invitation code for the Discord chat server.
- Provide your Facebook username and the email used when you registered for Asgardia.
- Ask to schedule an orientation meeting with a trainer to review the material.
During your Orientation with Asgardia, you will be contacted by a member of our Social Media department to receive training on basic moderation skills needed to work with our social platforms. Not every volunteer position is expected to be an active moderator, but everyone must be familiar with our social media outlets.
If this material does not display properly, then click the pdf link above the image.
Welcome to Asgardia
Welcome to Civic.Asgardia
Code of Conduct
How to Mentor
How to Use our Chat Server